We understand you regularly take orders from wholesalers, distributors or general trade partners. Realnet have developed the wholesale / trade accounts package to deal specifically with these types of customer.
Your trade clients will be able to register for an account, which you can then approve and offer a trade discount.
Your trade account holders can then login and easily order their items, receive their discount and pay on account.
- Registration form for trade accounts, including standard fields which would be required.
- Registrations are then emailed to you for approval. The trade account is only activated when you approve the request.
- Trade price discount percentage
- Whilst approving a trade account you can add a trade discount percentage. This is the discount they will receive over retail prices.
- Or specify the fixed trade price on individual products
- For each product, you can specify a retail and trade price. For example a product has a retail price of £5 and a trade price of £3. This price then applies to all your trade accounts.
- Account orders
- You can also enable individual trade customers to place orders on account, as well as by debit/credit card. This allows your trade customers to complete an order without paying on-line. You'd then invoice them in your usual offline processes.
- Previously ordered items
- Once logged in, your trade customers can view a list of previously ordered products, so they can quickly re-order the same products again – a great time saver and encouragement for them to use your site in future.
- This will also include the same filters as you have on your normal product listings, so your visitors can quickly find what they need.
- Quick trade order form
- When logged in, your trade customers can quickly add multiple items to their basket via the quick trade order form, rather than having to browse around your product categories to add the various items.
- Again, this will also include the same filters as your normal product listings if relevant.
- Wholesale/trade customers can also have a different shipping rate to retail customers