Trinity Managed Services Case Study
Trinity Managed Services offers customers a range of innovative IT support and infrastructure solutions, helping them manage their daily IT needs with products and services that match their exact needs and requirements.
As a leading technology solutions partner, Trinity MS needed a website that accurately reflected their offering, business philosophy and brand image.
The team approached Realnet to review their website, and presented us with a number of issues and challenges with the current website including:
- a confused customer journey that didn’t easily lead visitors to the various products and services on offer
- an outdated service offering that hadn’t evolved with to reflect Trinity’s current products and services
- poor goal orientation that meant the site wasn’t generating good traffic volumes and, most importantly, enquiries and new business
- an existing development company that were not easy to get hold of to request updates or changes
Working with the Trinity MS team, Realnet concentrated on revamping the website to solve the existing challenges including:
- updating the website design look and feel to reflect a high-quality technology solutions company more accurately
- restructuring the home page to give visitors clear visual cues to find the various customer journeys and discover Trinity’s range of products and services more easily
- updating and improving the home page menu to make browsing the site easier
- surfacing Trinity’s unique Critical Infrastructure Platform product to the home page
- bringing in a latest news feed and testimonials on to the home page
- introducing various ‘contact’ calls to action across the site to encourage enquiries
We are also working with Trinity on monthly digital marketing campaigns to help increase their brand awareness in market and drive new leads and enquiries. Additionally, our team is constantly doing keyword research, generating news content and offering our other monthly support services to ensure Trinity’s SEO continues to improve.