What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the ongoing practice of various activities and methods you can use to improve your website’s visibility in search engine results and ultimately increase organic (unpaid) website visitors.
Search engines, such as Google and Bing, score websites and search results based on the relevancy of the content, user experience and authority. Google looks at over 200 ‘signals’ about your entire website, page content plus many other factors such as mobile-friendly design, page speed (how fast your web page takes to load) social signals and backlinks.
What are the benefits of SEO?
Here are just a few key benefits of SEO and why it’s so important for your business:
- Unlike Paid Advertising where the traffic stops coming once the advertising campaign ends, organic traffic is a long-term strategy where the benefits are still felt months or even years later.
- Successful search engine optimisation offers a much better return on investment (ROI) than many other digital marketing activities.
- Website’s that are on the first page of Google receive almost 95% of all clicks with the higher positions (those in position 1, 2 and 3) receiving most of the traffic.
- Although PPC ads appear above organic rankings in search engines, a staggering 71.33% of searches result in a click on an organic result on the first page.
- SEO helps to build brand reputation and credibility. People trust companies who have earned their spot on the first page of search engines, especially knowing the how their algorithms cleverly sort and rank each result, after all, the main goal of a search engine is to provide the best answers to its users.
Increase your organic website visibility in search engine results
Whether you are planning to launch a new website, considering a site redesign or looking to improve an existing site, a search engine optimisation strategy will ensure your site is search engine friendly and found for your most relevant keywords and key phrases.
Our team of SEO experts provide the following services:
SEO Website Review
We’ll review your website content and structure to see where improvements can be made to improve your organic rankings.
Keyword Research and Analysis
We’ll carry out extensive research to find what keywords or phrases your customers are using to find your product or service.
Create a Digital Marketing Plan
Together we will create and agree on a Digital Marketing Plan. The goal of this document is to provide a guide for all digital marketing activities and ensures everyone remains focused on the key goals of the project.
We’ll also study your top competitors to see how your website compares in the eyes of search engines.
Advise and Improve Page Content
We’ll ensure your website and page content is interesting and relevant to visitors and include targeted keywords.
Local, National and International SEO
We’ll look at your website and page content from your customer’s point of view to check it targets relevant visitors wherever they may be.
As part of our ongoing digital marketing packages, we’ll track your primary targeted keywords to monitor your websites rankings and visibility compared to your top competitors.
Every month, we’ll compile this data into an easy-to-understand report for you to view and track your websites progress over time.
Our team of SEO experts
Our approach to SEO involves understanding what you offer and creating a campaign that brings the right visitors to your site. The best SEO strategy is to match the demand for your product or service, with people who are searching for it.
Our SEO is delivered by our in-house team of digital marketing experts who genuinely care about achieving the best results possible for you and your business.
Our Cambridge-based team have years of experience helping businesses optimise their websites and increase organic traffic with the ultimate goal of generating more enquiries and sales.
Where to start?
Contact us today to discuss a bespoke SEO strategy that is tailored to your individual business needs or request a free website and digital marketing review.