PPC and Google Ads
Attract more customers, regionally, nationally, or globally with a paid search campaign
Why use Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Remarketing and Shopping campaigns?
Google has recently updated how it presents search results, with paid ads now dominating the top positions of the results page and the three positions at the bottom.
As a result, achieving a first-page position is ever more competitive with decreasing space for organic listings. And with an exponential increase in the overall number of websites, it is getting harder for businesses to be found organically for each product, service or piece of information they may include.
To help solve this challenge and reach new customers, whichever device they're on, a PPC campaign might be right for you.
How PPC/Google Ads work:
- Create targeted campaigns that reach people directly as they search for your products and services, at precisely the time they are searching
- Target your customers wherever they are using geo-location parameters
- Target desktop or mobile users with device-specific advert options
- You are always in control. Ads can be tweaked, paused and re-started and new keywords and phrases added at any time
- Manage the spend effectively – you can dictate the daily and overall budget for each campaign
- Detailed reporting ensures campaigns can be measured for maximum return on investment (ROI).
What our Paid Advertising Experts do:
- Set up your campaign or take over your existing campaign
- Research and implement the most effective keywords
- Create your ad copy
- Guide you on budget allocation and management
- Monitor the performance of your ads
- Make monthly changes to your ads, keywords and other settings to maximise performance
- Provide a detailed monthly report