To display a simple gallery of photos on a page or section of your website, LeanCMS offers a straight-forward Photo Gallery module.
A photo gallery page displays thumbnail versions of the photos on one page allowing the user to quickly browse your images.
Clicking on a thumbnail of the photo brings up a large size version of the image. Clicking the title can bring you to a whole page with more information about that photo.
You can also break down photos into categories, with a page of photos per category.
- Photo listing page
- All the images are on one page, with 'lazy loading' so you just click “see more” to expand the page downwards
- Click to enlarge a photo
- Browse through the enlarged photos like a slide show
- Click to launch a page about that photo
- Add/edit/remove photos from the CMS
- Sort the order of your photos
- Add/edit/remove photo categories from the CMS
- Sort the order of your photo categories
- Add a text description to each category to appear at the top of the category page
- Search engine optimisation options
- Page heading
- Meta title
- Meta description
- Friendly URL