The page content manager allows you to easily edit the standard pages of your website. For example a page about one of your services or an about us page.
- Editable fields on a page
- Page name / heading
- Image(s) upload
- Images are resized automatically and placed within a set area of the template (e.g. a column down the right-hand side of the page)
- Including adding alt tags for the first 5 images
- File attachments (e.g. PDFs)
- Attachments appear in a neat bulleted list at the end of a page
- Search engine optimisation options
- Main page heading
- Meta title
- Meta description
- Friendly URL
- Open Graph protocol tags - What is Open Graph Protocol?
- Breadcrumb trail - helps search engines and navigation for visitors. We include the structured data block for the breadcrumb trails, to further aid search engines
- Reorder pages within a section
- Create pages that link to other internal/external content (Add Redirect Alias)
- Decide whether the page is visible in the various navigation areas
- The ability to group pages within sub-sections
A sample of how page content is laid out using the page content manager...