A media centre / library section acts as a central repository to store any news, videos, downloads and case studies that your visitors might be interested in.
The articles can be easily added/edited/removed by you or delegated to anyone with straight forward word processing skills and an internet connection.
- Article types to choose from:
- Case study
- If a user clicks to go into the library, this page will display all the latest uploaded articles, from which they can then filter by article type
- The article listing on this page will also include icons to denote the different article/resource types, as a further visual aid.
- Each article can contain
- Short description
- Main text block, with WYSIWYG interface
- Article type selector
- Status selector (Active, Hide, Delete)
- Friendly URL
- Title tag and description tag editing for search engine optimisation (but auto tags are created so you don't have to fill these in)
- Upload up to 5 images for each news article, which appear in a column down the side
- Images are automatically resized for you so you don't need to edit them every time
- Upload a pdf which can appear as a link at the bottom of the article
- Upload a YouTube video link, so the video can be embedded in the page
- RSS feed is made available for news feeds
How the Media Centre can be used in different ways...