iTEXS Case Study | Web Design Cambridge
iTEXS approached Realnet to develop a new digital platform on WordPress to replace their ageing website that was beginning to fail in various areas and drop slightly down search engine results. They had previously created and maintained the website themselves but wanted the site and the online digital marketing to be taken care of by a professional agency, freeing up their own resources to focus on other areas of the business.
ITEXS, who have recently celebrated 20 years in business, provide professional, cost-effective IT support and managed IT services to a wide range of small and large businesses in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
They asked Realnet to build them a solution that helped promote their services and products. They tasked Realnet with identifying new keywords to drive more local traffic to the site and generate meaningful sales enquiries.
Realnet audited the existing site and discovered a number of challenges including:
- Their platform was beginning to look dated
- Mobile responsiveness needing improving
- Poor SEO meant poor rankings in search engine
- Multiple duplications of social media accounts
Realnet worked with the ITEXS team to fully understand their range of target customers, and develop a custom website solution including:
- A new responsive WordPress website
- Improved the website structure and search functionality.
- Responsive and mobile friendly to ensure Google compliance
- Reworked site content for improved SEO
- Build the site specifically for use on mobile and tablet platforms in line with current SEO practices.
Since the launch of the new website, ITEXS have experienced:
- An increase in the number of enquiries through the new website
- Improved user experience and SEO
- A rise in organic search engine listings
- A better customer social media experience with increased
- As part of our ongoing work with ITEXS, we are now reviewing the website analytics and continue to work on digital marketing to help the company generate even more sales and leads.