Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach is one of the most popular attractions in the UK with over 3 million visitors every year. The amusement park was opened in 1935 and has been running ever since, making it one of the oldest theme parks in Europe.
They asked Realnet to build them a solution that helped better promote their services and products. They were facing several challenges with their old site:
- The site was extremely slow as a result they were losing ticket sales
- The customer journey needed improving, they wanted the site to be more fun and user friendly
- The site was not on-brand, the different page styles, layouts and colours clashed
Working with the Pleasure Beach team, Realnet concentrated on revamping the website to solve the existing challenges:
- updating the website design look and feel to reflect a modern fun-packed, family-friendly website
- Improved the site speed by changing the way tickets are sold and processed
- Used the brand guidelines to improve the overall look of the site
We continue to host and support the website and ticket system. Overall the site has seen an increase in visitor numbers and a far better user experience.