What is email marketing?
Email marketing involves sending branded emails to your target audience, whether it is your existing customers or potential customers so that you remain top of mind and can potentially generate new customers.
Here are some key types and goals for email marketing:
- General news and updates
- Regular blog newsletters
- Promotional information and special offers
- Welcome emails
- Customer success stories
- Cart abandonment emails
- Upsell emails
- Sales follow-up emails
Is email marketing integrated into your marketing strategy?
Email marketing is a great way to achieve your business goals, for example sending promotional emails to boost sales or regular newsletter emails to maintain user retention, grow brand affinity and engage with your customers.
There are several factors that collectively contribute to a successful email marketing campaign:
Emails that look great on mobile, tablet and desktop
We know that a good email must look great on any device that your customer might be using including desktop, mobile and tablet. As part of our email marketing campaigns, we’ll ensure all your emails look great across the board.
Getting the message right
It can be a challenge to consistently produce email content that’s clear, professional and uses a tone of voice that matches your company’s identity.
Our digital marketing experts will ensure each of your email campaigns is created with all of these factors in mind to achieve the best results.
Sending emails at the right moment
The timing of your emails can have a big impact on the outcome of your campaign and is something that needs to be planned in advance to ensure maximum impact:
- What time of day are your readers most active and more likely to engage with your email?
- What day of the week or month should your emails be sent to your subscribers?
- How long should the gap be between each email campaign sent to the same subscribers?
- How many follow up emails should be sent?
- How can you align your email campaigns with your broader marketing strategy?
Our digital marketing experts can help you assess each of these factors, and implement tools to measure results so that campaigns can be adjusted to best suit your customers’ preferences.
Email marketing that meets GDPR standards
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years and has affected how the world approaches email marketing.
At Realnet, we’ll help guide you on best practices when it comes to Anti-Spam and Data Protection laws including GDPR.
Read more about how to be GDPR compliant (link to: https://www.realnet.co.uk/news/gdpr-ensuring-youre-compliant)
Let us help you create successful email marketing campaigns:
Sending relevant content to your potential and existing customers is key to a successful email campaign. At Realnet, our digital marketing specialists will work with you to understand your potential and existing customers’ preferences, and help you deliver highly targeted email messages that get opened and convert into enquires and sales.
Our email campaigns offer:
- Personalised emails that reflect your brand identity
- Creative graphics by our in-house designer
- Mobile-friendly design to ensure they look and function on mobile and tablet
- Split testing to achieve optimum results
- Regular reports for you to see a clear overview of campaign performance
Where to start?
Contact the Realnet team to discuss the benefits of an email marketing campaign.