E-commerce websites that drive sales
Selling online is a highly competitive industry, and whether your e-commerce platform is B2B or B2C, it’s essential that your website is set up correctly to optimise sales from entry point to conversion.
At Realnet, our team of web designers, digital marketing experts and web developers work with you to truly understand your business, value proposition, target customers and market sector to build you e-commerce solutions that:
- Are visually appealing and guide users easily through the purchase process
- Maximise sales opportunities throughout the basket process
- Have simple and effective payment systems
- Make administration for inventory, payment processing, order fulfilment and tracking as easy as possible for you
B2B e-commerce websites
Our team of experts can help with tailored B2B e-commerce solutions to suit your needs.
From initial online customer registrations through automatic or semi-automatic account generation to quote and order processing, Realnet provides flexible, intelligent integration that ensures your customers enjoy a seamless buying process.
For effective sales processing and management, we have robust, innovative e-commerce integration solutions for:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Many more industry-specific systems
We also drive an effective funnel to generate long-term sales through trade accounts. Once on the website, we encourage new trade customers through specific calls to action. These are channelled to a trade registration form that seamlessly integrates with your website customer database, allowing you to activate new customers.
As well as allowing secure access to clients, the Realnet LeanCMS e-commerce platform contains a suite of built-in features to make your trade customer experience easy and encourage sales including:
- Delivery prices linked to order value or weight
- Volume discounts
- Discounts based on customer bands/rating
- Order history
- Product purchase history
- Multiple shipping address storage
- Credit account facility
B2C e-commerce websites
Realnet's e-commerce solutions are carefully crafted to ensure that no matter what you're selling, visitors to your site will complete their purchase with the minimum effort and distraction.
From finding the right product to ensuring all sales opportunities such as upselling and related products are made available, Realnet's years of experience at refining the basket process means a far greater chance of converting a visitor to a customer.
Our B2B e-commerce websites provide you with:
- Website design to complement your company’s branding
- Content marketing creation and support
- An SEO strategy to match the demand for your product or service with the people who are searching for it
- Integration support with existing systems
Sell to both B2B and B2C customers
Our LeanCMS e-commerce package is suitable if you sell products to trade and distribution partners as well as retail customers. The platform allows both customer types to be handled as distinct audiences.
Key features include:
- Flexible pricing structures
- Numerous sales volumes
- Different delivery costs
- Various payment methods i.e. credit accounts for trade
Your refreshed e-commerce website will allow you to change what matters without duplicating general information like product descriptions, imagery and catalogue structure.
Marketing support to optimise for maximum sales
Ensuring that your website is search engine-friendly and that potential customers can find you quickly and easily is a major factor in the future success of your website.
You will be assigned a digital marketing specialist who will work closely with you from the very start of your new website project, to help identify and prioritise your key products or services, establish your business goals and create a working digital marketing plan.