Easy to find, easy to manage - the ideal directory website
Google and other search engines love a well-structured, well-populated directory website!
Realnet have experience in planning and delivering directory websites and can help you to succeed. Our websites provide a number of features to ensure that not only is your directory well-structured but also engages with visitors and becomes a valued tool:
- Search filters designed for speedy results
- Consistent display of information
- Value-added functionality such as shortlisting, favourites and communication forms
- In-built safety processes like ‘report a profile’
- Social media sharing
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet views
Developed in-line with a digital marketing strategy
While helping your visitors find what they want is crucial, so is ensuring that visitors find your website! Our websites are developed hand-in-hand with our digital marketing team to ensure that SEO (search engine optimisation) is at the heart of your website. If presented correctly, both in terms of content and less obvious factors e.g. meta data, URL formats etc., your directory website has the potential to ‘score big’ with Google by virtue of the records/profiles being added.
Factors for a successful directory website
Our experience, over many years, allows us to work with you to really understand how your listing website will ‘come to life’.
Displaying profiles and allowing visitors or members to search your database while being the essence of a directory site, are not the only considerations:
- How do you encourage those all-important early sign-ups?
- Who is your target audience – how do profile holders and ‘searchers’ differ?
- How do you monetise the directory and is this different short to long term?
- How do you keep people coming back?