The custom form builder allows you to create forms or questionnaires on your website. Once created you can choose which pages of your site the new form(s) appear.
You have great flexibility over the types of field to create so you can build a form to perfectly fit your application.
- Create an outline form
- Form name
- Set the email address to receive responses
- Set the message that will be displayed when a form is successfully submitted
- Add/edit/remove fields
- Choose the field type: Text input, date/time, text area, drop-down, check-box, file upload
- Create a field label
- Create field options (for drop-downs and check-boxes)
- Choose which fields are mandatory fields
- Apply the form
- You can then add the form to a normal page
- Download submissions
- Submissions will be emailed to the nominated email address
- You can also download all responses from a form in a spreadsheet file format, so you can analyse and process them