What is copywriting?
Copywriting is the creation of specific content that appears on your website and marketing materials that best describes your business – whether it’s products, services or information, your website needs to let visitors know immediately what your company does, and that you are authoritative, trustworthy and have the right expertise to deliver what your customers need.
Good copy should also encourage and guide visitors to an action whether that's navigating to the next page, making a purchase or clicking on a contact button.
Here are just a few examples of areas on your website that may require expert copywriting:
- Home page
- Product and service landing pages
- Product and service detail pages
- Company profile
- Basket process pages
- Enquiry pages and forms
- Contact pages
- News pages
Copywriting that helps your website get found and generates new business
Compelling content that is well-written, strong in relevant keywords and relevant to your target audience will not only help you attract visitors and develop new business, but also to be found online in the first place.
Search Engines such as Google rank websites with high-quality copy more highly than sites that do not, giving you the chance for a competitive advantage from the outset.
Professionally-written website copy can help:
- Improve your website ranking for your targeted keywords
- Enhance your brand image
- Attract a wider audience
- Improve your organic traffic
- Grow your website domain strength
- Keep your website updated with ‘fresh’ content
- Show your company’s expertise (one of Google’s E-A-T ranking factors – Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness)
How Realnet can help
Our expert team of copywriters works with you to really understand your business, your target audience, the appropriate terminology and language to describe your products or services, and what you want site visitors to do, using all this information to populate your website in a professional and highly effective manner.
Realnet can help to:
- Create professional, informative, relevant and appropriate content
- Achieve strong SEO through keyword targeting
- Align your content plan with your broader marketing plan
Where to start?
Contact the Realnet team to discuss a bespoke content marketing strategy that is tailored to your individual business needs.