Often the contact page of a site is just an afterthought. However, this is a critical page of your new site, as you want to encourage potential and existing clients to contact you. There are various methods for them to contact you, so we will present these in a clean and easy to use way, so there's no question in their mind what they should do.
Realnet have researched and developed contact page templates that allows visitors to quickly find the right contact details or place an enquiry.
- Clear phone number, email address and social media links
- Postal address and company registration information
- Google map link, so people can find your offices easily
- Enquiry form
- Fields available: name, company, country, e-mail, telephone and comments
- All enquiries are saved for viewing later
- Enquiries are also emailed to you
- Anti-spam feature if required to prevent 'bots' filling in your enquiry form
Contact page and enquiry form sample pages on live websites...