People prefer to buy from you when they know other respected companies or individuals are doing the same thing. It helps to reinforce the message that you're a quality supplier and you have dealt with similar requests before with great success.
If you are able to obtain and publish case studies or portfolio entries adding these to your website will build you credibility and help people make the decision to buy from you.
The system would allow you to add case studies with minimal technical effort when you please.
- Case Studies list / display page
- Displays case study 'portals' of heading and image
- Allows categorisation and filtering
- Case study pages
- Main content (including simple WYSIWYG interface)
- Ability to activate, hide or duplicate a case study
- Title tag, description tag and friendly url editing for search engine optimisation (but auto tags are created so you don't have to fill these in)
- Upload up to 5 images for each case study, which appear in a column down the side
- Images are automatically resized for you so you don't need to edit them every time
- Visitors can click an image to see an enlarged version
- Each image can have a caption
- Upload up to 5 attachments such as pdf which can appear as a link at the bottom of the case study
- Sort case studies in the order you wish
- Search engine optimisation options
- Page heading
- Meta title
- Meta description
- Friendly URL
- Open Graph protocol tags - What is Open Graph Protocol?
- Realnet will copy over up to 10 case studies from your existing website
Where case studies really help to promote your business, the top several can be displayed on the home page as click-able links direct to the case study details.