Realnet is thrilled to announce the launch of a brand-new website for our client, the International Glaciological Society (IGS).
IGS approached Realnet to develop them a modern, fresh and functionally excellent website to match their cutting-edge image. IGS, a society which promotes all research and scientific activity around snow, ice and glaciers in all countries around the world, wanted a central online resource to help supply information to their members, promote events and symposia, stimulate interest in their activities and give a platform for members to apply to have their papers published.
Realnet worked with the IGS team to produce a modern, beautifully designed mobile-responsive website that includes:
• The use of large, attractive images that catch the visitor’s eye as soon as they land on the home page
• A neat structure that guides visitors to the various sections on the home page, with large calls to action to other areas of the website
• A clear and neat menu structure for ease of navigation
• An events calendar – one of the central functions of IGS
• A news carousel and search function
IGS’s new website houses access to the latest Journals and has a simple membership registration process and a detailed section for events, educational and training facilities and courses, workshops and more. It is the perfect online representation for IGS, and has already attracted a significant amount of interest. Find out more at www.igsoc.org