Google’s newest data visualisation tool, Data Studio, is giving digital marketers a powerful new way to present data to clients and giving clients a personalised dashboard report which makes it easy to understand and interpret the statistics which are important to them.
Some key features
- Dynamic reporting means that when there’s an update to a data source, it will update your report automatically
- Select from a range of graphics to represent your data, including bar graphs, charts, line graphs, pivot tables etc.
- Customise the look and feel to bring your colours and logo into the mix
- Coordinated colouring binds colours to specific metrics across a range of visualisations, giving excellent visual clarity
- Import data from a range of sources using Google Sheets, including social media data
- Display images in tables
- Share-capability that means your connections can view the reports in real time
Data Studio forms part of the premium Google Analytics 360 Suite, but Analytics users can access a limited version of Data Studio for free.
To get the most out of your Google Analytics data and customer metrics, contact Realnet on +44 1223 55 08 09.