Microsoft has announced it is rebranding Bing Ads to Microsoft Advertising. The name rebrand brings all the Microsoft advertising solutions under one name to make it clear there are other options in addition to search. Changes include:
- BingAds.com is now MicrosoftAdvertising.com
- Bing Ads Partner Program is now the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program
- Microsoft will also be updating all experiences and materials to reflect Microsoft Advertising
The company also stated that there will be a big focus on personalisation and AI. By integrating intelligent technology, Microsoft hope to build value on safety and ensure data security.
This change does not mean the end of Bing. The search brand will still be known as Bing and Microsoft has said it becomes increasingly important for personalisation moving forward.
Microsoft also stated its expanding audience campaigns to the UK later this year.
Our team of experts
At Realnet we take the difficulty out of Microsoft Advertising campaigns. Our team of in-house experts can set up campaigns or manage existing ones to:
- Carry out keyword research
- Write your advert copy
- Monitor performance and make regular updates
- Provide a detailed monthly report