Yes, there are some really good plugins available for WooCommerce websites that allow your customers to request a quote online.
We have several clients who find enabling WooCommerce quotes to their online customers particularly useful. It might be that there are complex product interactions or information such as lead times that need to be considered on a case-by-case basis. Another issue that prevents immediate online sales could be complicated shipping cost calculations where size, weight and destination need to be carefully factored in.
Some of the benefits of the plugins we have implemented for WooCommerce quotes include:
- Easy updating of quantities and costs across multiple line items
- Seamless integration with the online sales catalogue
- Triggering the quote route by sales type e.g. POAs
- Automated emailing of completed quotes
- Integrated online payment option for the completed quote
- Seamless conversion to orders
The ability to manage quotes from creation through to revision and completion and then presentation to the customer for payment saves a lot of time. Using this WooCommerce plugin for B2B quotes with large volumes of products that allow you to take into account trade discounts or other arrangements is really beneficial.
If you want to find out more about how Realnet could help you with your ecommerce website, get in touch!