Metal Parts Direct contacted us to develop a website selling their laser cut metal shims and packers. The off the shelf product catalogue is quite large, offering many variations of very similar products in different materials and thicknesses. In addition, they wanted the facility for customers to order custom size shims and packers, completely autonomously via a simple online form.
They needed Realnet to build them a user-friendly woocommerce based ecommerce website allowing online purchases of standard products in any volume, or to order their own custom sizes of shims and packers at any volume.
- Custom product order form
- Easy update of fluctuating material costs across the product catalogue
- Easy addition of bulk product variations and additions
- Integrate their existing ordering system, manufacturing process and payment system
- A WordPress website with full ecommerce integration to their existing ordering and payment system.
- A simple website structure and product filter functionality to make it easier for visitors to find the product they want
- A great user-experience across all devices and platforms
- Great SEO to go up against established competitors
The website has been launched and, as this is a brand new brand competing in an established market, we are running a PPC campaign to good effect, the number orders being generated and successfully processed through their system is growing each month. Metal Parts Direct is looking to expand their product catalogue soon.